
When my mom came to town for the wedding Jordan and I decided to take her out to dinner and to see the Joseph Smith movie for her birthday. We took a walk through temple square together which was really nice. We went to Bucca di Pepo's, which I highly recommend if you like Italian food. They have a room there for big parties that has the Pope's head rotating in the middle of the table, way cool. :0)



3 comments:
You two are super cute together! I love this picture. Hope you are doing well.
Hey cuz! I love that you have a blog now so I can get the update on you two! :) Check out my blog ashleyyoneko.blogspot.com
Love ya girl! We need to get together soon!
That is way awesome, and I have heard a lot about how good Bucca de Peppo is and still have yet to try it.
Post a Comment