Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Will work for food

(<<--Josie pestering Norman)


last week Jordan and I decided to go to the Salt Lake Humane Society to look at their dogs. We found a lab/english springer spaniel mix, about a year old that we really liked but decided to think about it for a few days. We went home and talked about it and decided we would go back on saturday and adopt him. He had been there for over a month so we thought we could wait, well I'm sure you see where this is going...He was still there saturday afternoon before we left but when we got there someone had adopted him, I was so bummed! We left feeling sad but I decided to try Petsmart because they always have adoptions on saturdays. When we got there they had all packed up but this one lady was sitting there with a puppy, I thought she was just waiting for someone but when we walked by she said "are you looking to adopt a dog?" I said,"well as a matter of fact we are." So here we are with a 4 month old lab/border collie mix! Her story is she was found downtown Salt Lake tied to a tree with a sign around her that said,"I am homeless please feed me." SAD!!! She is super cute and smart, still a puppy though and isn't completely potty trained yet but we are working on it.

2 comments:

aminut said...

She's so cute and I'm glad you found your pup. It'll be fun having her and I bet you can't wait to go home from school to play with her.

aminut said...

Love the slide show beauty

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine