Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Graduation!!

I cannot believe we actually made it to this point! Things have been so busy and overwhelming at times I swear my hair has fallen out in spots! After graduation we booked it out of there and headed for Teppanyaki, yum!!So now that we get a break Jordan and I are going with his side of the family to California! Look out theme parks here we come!!!



Jordan and my pops

Me and Jordan's dad

3 comments:

aminut said...

Hope you have an awesome time in themeville...yaaeee!!! I love your Christmas tree-so cute. Is that G-ma checking to see if there is high fructose corn syrup in cherry 7up? Ha ha just kidding.
Merry Christmas sweetie

Melanie Fiuza said...

You're done already!! It seems like just yesterday I was teaching you how to take blood pressures! Congrats darlin

Jenny said...

CONGRATS on the graduation!!!! YEAH! Have fun in the sun!!! Hope you had a great Christmas!!!

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine