Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Another one bites the dust!


So i did it! I passed my LPN boards!!! YAA!! This past year has been really hard on me(AND my family) and pretty much all of us in the program but this is what its all about right? I can now go out and start practicing as a nurse, look out!!! Let me just tell you, well most of you already know, I really thought I had failed that exam. I walked out of the test in tears! It was really difficult. So I called my dad to tell him the bad news. He said,"why don't you come pick me up from work and I'll take you to lunch." So he took me to the Red Iguana in Salt Lake City. If you have been there you know that they have the best mexican food. Well that really cheered me up, but I still felt really uneasy about it. The soonest we can find out is about two days after we have taken the test so Jordan and I look online friday to see if my name was on the registery and it was!!! Well I just want to thank my family for being so patient with me. I still have my RN year to get through but I know that I can do it because I have such a great support system. Love you all!!!!

3 comments:

james said...

Hey little sis i am very proud of you, i had no worries for you i figured whatever you are doing in life you would be successful, i do not believe that failure is in your vocab ,we all love you very much.

smileyhz said...

Congratulations!!! The hardest part is over. Now it is all downhill from here. You go girl!

Granny Hawk said...

I wasn't worried, I had been praying for you and knew you would pass. I love you too...pray for ya alllll the time..hugs and kisses from you mom:

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine