Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

28 week appointment

Went to the the doctor's on Thursday, my mother-in-law went with me because Jordan was out of town. I was really nervous about this visit because the day before I was having tons of contractions, maybe partly because our fridge went out and we had just went grocery shopping and half of what we bought was wasted AND I didn't know what the crap to do because my husband was out of town. I thought for sure she was going to tell me that I was completely effaced BUT when she checked my cervix was 2.16cm!! Not the best number out there but it was for me! She really thinks that the GBS was causing all of this and that the antibiotics I was taking helped. She seemed confident that I would go full term but still wants me on bed rest for now. Good news!!

No comments:

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine