Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

13 weeks and belly laughing!

There is so much that has happened that I have missed putting on here like her first smile, discovering her hands etc. Motherhood has been such a journey and has really flown by, even with a cranky newborn. I love this little girl so much, I just can't even describe the feeling. I would do anything for her and try and protect her from what I can. She really is such a blessing in our lives! Here are a few clips I was able to capture of her laughing. They aren't as big as the first ones but I couldn't get to the camera in time. So what happened is we were getting ready for bathtime and I had decided I would try clipping her nails(what a joke), she must have thought my look of utter concentration was hilarious because she just started cracking up!! I couldn't believe it! Jordan came over and started tickling her and she did the same thing. So awesome.


2 comments:

The Baltazars said...

she is ADORABLE!! love love love baby laughs!! its so fun when they start laughing so easy! i have to tell you i read your post title kinda quick and all i read was "13 week belly"...;] I had to double take and make sure i was reading it right. :] she is so cute!!

Molli Poliak said...

I heard her laugh at the beginning. So cute. Don't you just love their mouth wide open giggles. She is super cute Kelly. Growing up so fast!

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine