Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

6 month appointment




Savannah had her 6month appointment on August 18th. Here are her stats: 27 1/2 inches long, 13lb 15oz. She was 15% for weight and 97% for height. She is constantly changing and I have been bad about documenting it. Here are some things that she does. She is very vocal and loves to either scream(especially in church) or coo. She loves being tickled and held,ALOT. Seems like I can't get much done cause she has anxiety when I leave the room. She can sit up on her own, likes to "sky dive" when she is on her belly, and has been rolling back and forth since right around 4 months. I think her most favorite thing is yogurt. She absolutely LOVES it. I have found the best baby yogurt that has fruits and veggies in it. She isn't real fond of grean beans but this yogurt has it disguised in it so it works out great!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Wow! It's about time you posted something. She's a little string bean, I love it! So darling!

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine