Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Jordan cutting onions.lol

So Jordan and I made Olive Gardens Zuppa Toscana soup, which btw was way yummy but anyway When Jordan was cutting the onions he was like " its buring my eyes out! Do you have any goggles?" I swear I about died when he came back with my ski goggles on..lmaoPosted by Picasa

7 comments:

Melanie Fiuza said...

That is such a good idea Jordan. I can't even be in the house when my husband cuts onions. I guess I should try ski goggles!!!

Granny Hawk said...

That is so funny....showed the gals in the office and they rolled too....LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey Kel, I tried to vote for your glowing picture and it said the vote is over. Did you get a scholarship? :)

aminut said...

Just checkin again for the recipe??? And then for some reason I had to watch your video again. Why did it make start to cry?
Real beautiful!

Jenny said...

That is the best! What a great idea. :)

Nate said...

Merry Christmas on your blog? You are just like FM 100.

james said...

thats the funniest thing i have seen, i cant believe its not butter

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine