Kell, I haven't seen so much of your blog since it says you haven't updated on mine (you know). Any ways the fam pics are super beautiful! The recipes are Mmm Mmm Mmm! Sit boo boo is doing so well :0) Looking forward to that other recipe.
32 year old wife, mother-to-be and nurse! I was married to the sweetest guy on the planet August 15th 2008. I moved to Utah from Oregon about 9 years ago to go to Weber State's Radiology program but over the years my major has changed a bit but I decided on nursing and I'm so glad I did!
2 comments:
CUTIE!!! Love the puppy. Such a good baby.
Your blog is super freakin cute. I love all your wedding pics. You look amazing!
Kell,
I haven't seen so much of your blog since it says you haven't updated on mine (you know). Any ways the fam pics are super beautiful! The recipes are Mmm Mmm Mmm! Sit boo boo is doing so well
:0)
Looking forward to that other recipe.
Post a Comment