Well its been quite a while since I have posted on here! We have been doing some remodeling on our home so my computer was down for a bit. Well Jordan and I decided to do a squarefoot garden this year along with my sis-in-law. We also have a good size plot of dirt that's close to the house we have been preparing for the bigger stuff like watermelon, squash, more tomatoes, ect. As soon as that's finished I'll post it. Well here are some pictures that I took about a week ago. Some of this stuff in here has grown a ton in the past week and I also added a bunch more stuff in the third box like peppers, tomatoes ect. Fun stuff! I am actually going right now to go cut some spinach and some lettuce for tonights dinner!

Funky shaped cages to keep the pests out, namely the dogs...

The big bushy stuff in the back is spinach. Next to it is a strawberry plant that is producing fruit already.In the middle is spicy mix greens which have grown a ton since this picture.

Far left corner is a bell pepper plant that already has a pretty good size pepper on it already. If you notice the wilted plants in the corner those are bell peppers. I planted them and that night it got so cold them couldn't tolerate it. So now there are tomato plants there.

Starting from back left: green beans, broccoli, cauliflower and peas.
1 comment:
thats awesome! you have a garden...I knew you had a green thumb...love you
Post a Comment