Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

squarefoot garden update

So its been a while since I have done the blog thing. I have been super busy and honestly not real motivated to post but I decided I should put some updates on here. As you know from a previous posting we decided to do the squarefoot gardens. Its worked out pretty well with a few minor set backs(dogs can't stay out of them!). My dad and I also started another garden by the house that has about ten tomato plants, watermelon, squash, peppers and an artichoke plant. here are some pics.

(first carrot picked)
(first broccoli picked)

(Artichoke)



(garden my dad helped me with)



(squash)


(tomatoes in the front, peppers to the left)



(see how the cage is bent in?? My puppy did that..)



(These are peas..some were smashed down from the cage)




(This is spicy mix lettuce we didn't like so I pulled it)



(the spicy mix was in the middle)

No comments:

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine