So on mother's Day Jordan and I decided to go look at a puppy. He has been wanting one for so long to be a little buddy to our other dog Josie but I didn't really want two dogs. So out of my better judgement we decide to go look at a couple of Labradoodle puppies someone was selling in Syracuse. Well we got there and I fell in love!! What a cute breed they are! We got little angus when he was 8 weeks he is now 12 1/2 weeks and getting huge!! He was 13.5lbs when we got him, now his is pushing 23lbs! He is going to be massive.

(first two pics are at 8 weeks)
(10 weeks)

(the rest are 12 1/2)

(I think in this pic he has a broccoli stem hanging out of his mouth)
4 comments:
Holy crap I can't believe how big he's gotten! I didn't realize how small he was when you got him, but you can definitely tell from that first pic.
What a cute little puppy!!
Oh my goodness!!! I want one. Skye would love a curly brother. He is the cutest puppy.
He is so cute!!
Post a Comment