Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

our first appointment

Well today was the big day! We had our first doctor's appointment, and let me just say I was pretty nervous. I know I have had all the signs of pregnancy, but really? I just didn't think I could. It was a total fluke. So the doctor came in and did a quick ultrasound. We first saw the sac and he measured him/her. Said everything looked great. Then we were able to see the heart beating. I could not believe it! It was the weirdest feeling. I was so elated. Then I asked if we could hear it yet and he said, "well lets see." Sure enough!! After he left the room Jordan came over and hugged me and I just started bawling.

I know that I am doing everything I am suppose to in my life and my Heavenly Father see's that and has blessed me with this wonderful and remarkable gift. I am so happy, nervous, all of the above!! Thanks to all of you that stopped asking if I was pregnant yet, I think it worked. ;0)

This one you can hear the heart beat.

This second video you can see the heart beating if you look real close



3 comments:

aminut said...

So what did doc say for expected due date?

Kelly said...

he said march 1

Melanie Fiuza said...

I'm so excited for you, you'll be a great mom!

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine