After I got off work Friday evening Jordan annd I went over to his parents house for a bbq and swimming. We had great food. Salmon, steak, chicken, fruit, ect ect. Well we decided to bring our dogs like we usually do. We had them tied up to a tree in the backyard while we all ate our dinner. After that they were able to run free. As soon as it got dark we all went to the front to light fireworks, leaving the dogs in the back. So, they had a grand old time back there with all the left overs! When we got home Jordan noticed our puppys' stomach looked like a basketball! Shortly after he puked all over our carpet, so digusting. The funny thing about this is we now call him Templeton. Here is a clip from Charolettes Web where Templeton the rat goes to the fair and eats all the leftover. Notice his stomach, looked just like Angus's after he feasted. I know he was probably just like the rat frantically running around eating as much as he could before he could get caught. Pretty funny.
Family pictures and BFFs
11 years ago



2 comments:
That is hilarious!!
A rattly feast indeed! Oh how sick he must have felt w/ a big o' belly. Makes me feel full just thinking about it. I'm glad to hear your dogs are breaking you in before baby :D
Bring on the spit up....j/k
Post a Comment