We had been planning a trip to go see my mom in Mount Shasta California and also to the Oregon coast as soon as I graduated from nursing school. So we packed up the car, got a good nights sleep and headed off at the crack of dawn on our 12.5 hour journey. We first went to my moms and stayed there Thursday then headed off Friday afternoon for my grandpa's house in Central Point Oregon for the evening. Saturday morning we headed off for Gold Beach Oregon for some fun at the beach! We had alot of fun. We stayed at a place called Jott's Resort that is right where the Rogue river and the ocean meet. We only stayed there until Sunday because my mom had to be back to work Monday morning but the time we had there was still fun. Here are some pictures I took.
32 year old wife, mother-to-be and nurse! I was married to the sweetest guy on the planet August 15th 2008. I moved to Utah from Oregon about 9 years ago to go to Weber State's Radiology program but over the years my major has changed a bit but I decided on nursing and I'm so glad I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment