Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

20 week appointment

had our 20 week appointment today and it went well for the most part. She didn't want to cooperate. She was in the breach position(bum down) and had the cord between her legs! what a stink! So we went for the "not so pleasant" ultrasound this time to get a better look. She did move around a bit so we could get a peek at her privates and it is 100% a girl!She moves so much these days. At night I will lay down and watch my stomach move around, its a trip. Oh, and I haven't gain a single pound since my 16 week appointment,whew!! I have gained a total of 9 pounds so far and didn't realize it so this time Jordan and I were betting I had gained about 5 since our last appointment.Man was I excited about that! I am right on track where weight gain is concerned. We have our targeted ultrasound on November 3rd. They will look at the baby in more detail to see if everything is working properly, ect. This one will be in 3D so she will look more realistic. Can't wait! This has been so much fun!


(almost 21 weeks)





here are some fun facts to know at 20 weeks: Your baby has grown as big as a banana. (Length: about 6 1/2 inches from head to bottom, and 10 inches from head to heel.)She's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for her digestive system. She's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in her bowels, and you'll see it in her first soiled diaper (some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery).

1 comment:

Kimm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine