So here I am almost 22 weeks and feeling like I'm going to pop! AND I have heartburn. How on earth am I going to make it to 40 weeks!! My mom insisted on seeing a picture of my belly without the shirt covering, I must be nuts, I look like a cow. Im getting pretty "bootylicious" too. If I get any comments about how big I am I will come to your house and I will cut you! Sorry, little Family Guy humor there. But seriously, no jokes ok? I'm in a fragile state. :0)


(the light is reflecting off my stomach in this one its not a weird patch of discolored skin. Note the the look of unenthusiasm as well?)
2 comments:
I think you look BEAUTIFUL! but then I am your mother...;-)
I feel your pain girly!..heartburn, feeling like a cow, and everything! But i'm afraid its just going to get worse..:] If it makes you feel any better, I think your little baby bump is super cute! It sucks to watch yourself get bigger and bigger, but so worth it, huh? Hang in there! :]
Post a Comment