Well where do I start?? First, we showed up for our appointment at 11:40 but it turns out I messed up and it was at 10:40. Crap! So luckily they were able to reschedule for 1:00 so we decided to go get some lunch. After we ate we had some time to kill so we decided to go through the carwash and wouldn't you know as soon as it got done soaping up our car the dumb thing stopped working!!! So we had to drive around with dried on soap on my car.geez. So we get back to the doctors office and I'm way excited because I have been wanting to see her face in 3D for a while now but as soon as we went to look she burried her face in my placenta and wouldn't budge, what a stink! The only "3D" shot we got of her was the side of her head and her ear. Ohwell, I go again in three weeks so hopefully she will cooperate then. Everything did look great though and she is weighing in at a whoppin 1lb. 3 oz.
I must say that 3d pictures are cool, but they still freak me out a little! She is a bit stubborn like her mama! Give her time and she won't stay away from a camera
32 year old wife, mother-to-be and nurse! I was married to the sweetest guy on the planet August 15th 2008. I moved to Utah from Oregon about 9 years ago to go to Weber State's Radiology program but over the years my major has changed a bit but I decided on nursing and I'm so glad I did!
1 comment:
I must say that 3d pictures are cool, but they still freak me out a little! She is a bit stubborn like her mama! Give her time and she won't stay away from a camera
Post a Comment