Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

pregnancy emotions

So this is more of a journal entry than anything but I thought I would go ahead and put it on here. So on Halloween night I was at my in-laws hanging out when someone, a male figure, says to me,"I don't know how to put this lightly, but your getting fat." Now whether he meant it in a bad way or not you don't tell a pregnant girl she is fat.Only a guy would say something so stupid. I ended up going upstairs to talk to my husband about it and just started bawling. Poor Jordan. By this time I just want to go home and bury myself in a pint of icecream, but we had to stay so everyone got to see my red eyes and wonder what the heck was going on. Jordan ended up telling this person that they hurt my feelings and it about killed this person. Well after a while I started feeling better when along comes another male figure, won't name names,and said something along the lines of,"well your sure getting fat." I just lost it right in front of everyone! How embarassing! Man, pregnancy really messes with your emotions for sure. Well, I just have to say that I am so thankful I have a great sister-in-law that made me feel so much better. It is nice to have that kind of support in my life when things don't always seem to go right.

4 comments:

Granny Hawk said...

Awwww...baby, this will pass and yes, you are so very hormonal right now....anything anybody says to you will cut deep, so put on your duck suit and let it float off(remember ducks are oily..;-))you are NOT fat, but beautiful! I love you honey...

Kimm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Granny Hawk said...

Kelly you look really good....healthy...

Molli Poliak said...

I love how updated your blog is. You are so much better at this than I am! Well, as far as stupid people go..they are EVERYwhere and they never go away. You are not alone in the crazy pregnancy emotions. We have all been there. I was just there the other day too. Lol. They come and go but it will seem like as small moment when you are holding your baby. All totally worth it. I just try to focus on that. Just remember you are doing the most important thing you will ever do in your entire life.

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine