Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

31 week appointment

Had my 31 week appointment last night, unfortunately Jordan couldn't come which was ok he has a new calling he couldn't get out of. Everything looks good. Cervix is still measuring 2.6cm which is great for me and baby weighs about 3 pounds 13 oz. She is a very active baby. She just moved around and wiggled the whole time. We watched her making some sucking motions on the ultrasound. Also got to see her cute little face for a brief moment. Time is really flying concidering. Not sure I'm ready for this. I know I am ready for the "no sleep" part of it because I really don't get quality sleep now. The baby was up at five so I just laid there until six and decided to get up and make cinnamon rolls. Anyway that's all for now. We have another appointment next Thursday so until then!
Here is some cool facts about baby:
Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. (Have those kicks and jabs to the ribs tipped you off yet?) Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though -- as you’ve also probably noticed -- they don’t necessarily coincide with your own. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments.

3 comments:

Granny Hawk said...

you have a glow about you...the picture with the brown and white stripes. love you

Kimm said...

Wow!! It's coming down to the wire!!

aminut said...

Kelly you and baby are so so cute. I am so excited for you and Jordan. Your blog is updated and so great. It was great to catch up and see all these photos of you. Can't wait to see ya!

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine