
FINALLY a picture of our baby we can really see!! My Dr. office bought new ultrasound machines that are amazing! Todays appointment went very well. Savannah weighs about 5 lbs. 4 oz. and is looking really good. So good that he doesn't want to see me next week like one of my regular weekly visits and wants me to follow-up in two weeks!He did refer me to the vein clinic because I have a lot of swelling in my right ankle/calf and he wanted to rule out a blot clot. Went to that appointment and there is no blot clot just the typical pregnancy induced venous insufficiency:0). The baby is sitting right on my vein and artery that runs down my right leg so this is hindering bloodflow to my foot! Well I have to start wearing compression stockings which is fine with me. SO after that appointment I decided to use my prenatal massage, it was FANTASTIC!!! I can't believe this pregnancy is almost over and soon we will have this precious little baby that is hopefully a great mixture of the two of us.



1 comment:
I just love that picture!! She is cute!! I think she has your nose!! tee hee!! I'm getting excited to meet her!!
Post a Comment