Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Boob Man


For family night we decided to go float in the local indoor pool to see if that would relax me at all. We met up with my sis-in-law, her husband and kids. The guys went to the gym to workout while Danielle the kids and I went to the pool. We just kind of hung out in the very shallow end while we watched my nephew play around. After a while Danielle decided to take my 3 year old nephew on the big slide while I stayed behind and held her 7 month old. I held him in my lap facing me, sort of bouncing him around and stuff when I noticed his gaze was fixed not on my face but on my boobs.lol!! He was fixated! He would stare then look up at me then stare again. I was laughing soooo hard. I think his idea was, stare as long as you can and maybe she will get the hint that I am thirsty. He would get so frustrated and start to cry, I felt bad but I obviously have nothing good to offer him, they are only for show at this point little buddy! So funny, he is definately a boob man.

1 comment:

Kimm said...

hahaha, too funny!

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine