Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

36 weeks

Well another week down!! I can't believe we made it this far, I am so happy. We had our appointment on tuesday and I am about 80% effaced and dilated to a 2. She is also pretty far down in my pelvis so he thinks I will have a good delivery because most first time mom's aren't dilated and such this soon so let's hope it goes smoothly! The baby also looks good. He thinks she weighs about 6 pounds 2 ounces. Here are some recent pictures of my growing self.

2 comments:

Kimm said...

Cute little basetball belly!! Sorry it didn't work out for you to come down and see us. Probably for the best since little Deano isn't feeling well! LOVE YA

Anonymous said...

Oh Kelly! You look so beautiful and you are just glowing! I am sooooo happy for you. Sounds like things are going much better for and bitty baby girl. Congrats again!

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine