Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

37 weeks

Had our 37 week appointment Tuesday, everything looks good. I am dilated to a 3 and he went ahead and stripped my membranes to see if that would get things started. Everyone was anxiously waiting for me to go into labor but nothing happened! I have one more appointment next week then we can schedule an induction. Its down to the wire!!! I can't believe we are going to be parents!

3 comments:

Kimm said...

Yah!!!

aminut said...

I can't wait to meet her! So are you for sure going to get induced or see if you go on your own? I'm so happy that she decided to keep growing & maturing in mama :D

Kelly said...

If she doesn't come by 39 weeks I am being induced. My last Dr appt is on Tuesday that's when we will schedule for the following week!

San Diego Zoo

Puke machine